2024-04-17

New Sidney SN Session: Roots Of Everything

 Probably 10 hours ago I released a new Sidney SN story on bassblog.pro/sidneysn1404/. Check it there. 

I just especially searched for a new sweet tracks for a sweet full liquid tune into my headphones. Result is Roots Of Everything

I think someday music can say it all. And liquid drum and bass is for me still something where I can found sweet what I want in my headphones. 

 “As melting wonder in the world”

 Tracklist:

01: flowanastasia & Nymfo – River Flows (Deviant Audio)

02: Keeno ft. Vio.let – Frenzy (Keeno Music)

03: Nymfo & Waeys – OSD (Love For Low Frequencies)

04: Leniz & Perspective Shift - Hazy (Ft. Matt Freeman) (Differential Recordings)

05: Flava D – Mesmerise (Hospital Records)

06: Edlan & Dustkey - Melting Hearts (feat. Ella Noël) (Liquicity Records)

07: HumaNature, Alpha Rhythm, Natus - Lost River (Fokuz Recordings)

08: SOLAH - Everything Is Possible (Hospital Records)

09: Miss Redflower – Conundrum (Hospital Records)

10: Riya, Loz Contreras, Aperio – Keep You With Me (Galacy)

11: Alix Perez - I'm Free (Shogun Audio)

12: Edlan - Go Back Home (Instrumental (Liquicity Records)

13: Phloem – Low Tide (Galacy)

14: Monty & Alix Perez – Cursive (1985 Music)

15: Low:r – Bubbles (Galacy)

and 16: Landmarks by Edlan (Liquicity Records)