2024-03-18

Too many

 I have questions to me about what I did when there was many positive vibes to me from my Czech fans. 

When I faced violence against my person in very well know situation, I don't believe why there was it. 

Maybe someone tryings about doubting my person what there was but I don't know how could be possible to someone could speak untruth about reasons what there was against my person. Probably everyone know why. 

Best is own mind when there
are tryings for
make you weird.
Fake is eight.
2 by 2 gives us 4.
After that, we add 4 to 2,
which equals 6. First is 2*2,
secondary is +2=?
What someone spread
through social media
about your phone
is also untruth*
I don't believe that my person was as influencer for people around how it was that I faced violence against my person. And what is very sad for me is truth drum and bass as culture take non-violence as political goal (the same as is common be against racism or be for LGBTQ, for example). There could be doubts about if is someone drum and bass when take physical violence as solution against drum and bass artists. I really doubt about who is someone or about values what someone tryings get to drum and bass. When I think about egoism itself I think egoism itself is something what I can't to see at UK drum and bass producers, for example, when there are questions about their music.

I don't want here more speaking about this violence and differences among drum and bass in Central Europe and in Western Europe, but want to say that I think I probably took good way when I said stop to myself what I awared to Sidney SN from Czech Sidney SN fans. For example, I don't see before to someone applauded name of drum and bass artists on stages. 

I liked what there was on stages, but I though if are sustainable for me itself this very good situations by Sidney SN fans and I said to myself that I probably must say stop.

I apolagize to Sidney SN Czech fans that I said stop what there was, but I had feelings that it's unsustainable for me itself what there was. 

I faced many envy from these times on place in Czechia where I am often and on other side I got support in Western Europe that said me about Western Europe many good things that I often can't found in Central Europe. 

I am no sad what there is to me but I can be in sadness what there is as all. When there are questions about events and my person, I think for me is naturally when I don't visiting events pretty often. There was age during COVID pandemic when I visited places for more times, but this was because I didn't know what will be as future, what there will be future for me. Now I think I am back with thinking about events as there was before 2019. I like when I can aware new places and new event's or new electronic music also more than when I could visiting still the same places. 

I am not 15 years old person who believed to MDMA shelters how is there often in these clubs when there is 'domestication' during 15 years old for every week in our club or during our events. This is unreal for future raving or for save culture. And although this unethical behavior have economical aspect, it's total uneconomical behavior for civilization where can be ruin especially when moneys eating destruction of bodies and nothing there is for buildings. I think Central Europe looks like that very often and nothing there about build better world for yourself. 

I like Build A Better World by London Elektricity, for example, and when I started as Sidney SN my first 2017 mix was called For A Better World. 

From a times when I started with Sidney SN there was situations that I don't believe still. And I have still questions about that was sustainable for me when I said stop this looks as impossible. 

Everything was unexpected for me but very beautiful also. On other side I think I can't be shut down as person because there are always ways for existence. I didn't want be as 'celebrity' in Europe but when is there this because pretty many people support me, it's as best what I can think about many societies.

* When you want know truth about your money for your month, when you want know truth about money for four week, for example 3500+1200*4=8300 CZK. But truth is 18 800 CZK. It's better using also your mind for this and not only a calculator. Always * is first for calculator and then + because this is as mathematics work. I don't know why someone say that the reality is not as reality when there are ways as this world work.