2021-05-01

Something about Sidney SN

 A things are pretty most undercover mind breaking that I want says anything about that yet. And maybe this is especially a my view. But maybe about something like me, another liquid people think something that too.

I don't know what you there liquid, but I have age of liquid drum and bass, when I listened liquid D'n'B, because a liquid D'n'B get a different vibes that it's not a normal for me. But also liquid take a vibes from a life. And not only because a music itself. But because ideologies that was been spread also through pictures or visualizations of a liquid D'n'B online platforms. The YouTube liquid D'n'B platforms was been there probably a one of the most significant thing in age for what been realized a worlds in a minds.

And I don't know like you, but maybe I doubt about a values today in a ways. I was a person who rejected, not only a hard D'n'B, neurofunk as music genre, but I rejected that all around because I don't like what there been (in Czech Republic, for example) on D'n'B scene itself. I don't liked for years a D'n'B scene there, because especially there was a hard, speed D'n'B or what been the music and a common behavior on events, maybe because a vibes of a music itself. And when I see a wave of a new liquid D'n'B, liquid D'n'B take out my mind, and tell me something what I don't liked on Central Europe D'n'B scene. 

Maybe not only that, but you had a time too, when you feel liquid D'n'B as something totally different to scene that you don't liked because you know still maybe. This was there a special for a liquid people, I think. 

Maybe for someone's there was a liquid D'n'B too like a resist against a bad things on a D'n'B scene. I had there the resist. Probably still there is a resist against in deep inner. I writing here about this, although this is something so an edges, this means that there is still something about that in my.

Same there could be for a people who know about liquid D'n'B only from online world for now. 

Seriously, this is edge, when me itself could doubt about myself, because me too it's not a radical to everything as person who started with liquid D'n'B like with a totally another world. I was in a resist against a things that now also get into my life because a D'n'B scenes.  

It's seriously that someone's this need do for a career, for example. Someone's need accept that, because without acceptation, maybe someday they could playing liquid D'n'B only for I don't know. But we accept the values as an own now.

This very difficult question I deal for a times because a senses of Sidney SN in a his past to liquid drum and bass, or because I could be only a liquid radical for a Sidney SN liquid imagine or for his hearth, smile or sadness. 

First Sidney SN drum and bass released mix was For A Better World 2017. Sidney SN know about drum and bass from 2001. Although there was many years of experiences with drum and bass, Sidney SN started mixing drum and bass during 2014. There was a two, three years before 2014, when Sidney SN found a sense in liquid drum and bass. But only a one drum and bass, that Sidney SN listening during 2005 to times when Sidney SN started mixing or producing a drum and bass tracks, was especially a liquid, funky, little deep D'n'B. 

Sidney SN only want do a good mixes with music that he love. Or want do a good music for all senses that Sidney SN feel from a music. Nothing else more than that not was been the reason for Sidney SN mixing.

When Sidney SN started do a music, he don't know about that will be there (2023) because liquid drum and bass.

Sidney SN wrote to his first released mix (2017), Sidney SN want 'zalepit díru' what missing in Czech Republic; Where existed especially hard drum and bass or that. Because that, I like, love you for that all from you from Czech country. It's special thanks for an all about me because you. In a country little 'destroy' my mind, when I think about Sidney SN that he is liquid drum and bass and have the influence there.

Someone don't must liked what that Sidney SN do like music. I think Sidney SN there is only because I want do a music that I like.

SIDNEY SN


soundcloud.com/sidney-sn

bandcamp.com/sidneysn1404

bassblog.pro/sidneysn1404

instagram.com/sidney__sn

paypal.com/paypalme/sidneysn