2022-02-02

Lost in Liquid Vibes

  I have a time when I doubt about Sidney SN mixes released because there is more things that make a doubts about a sense of Sidney SN mixing.

I am pretty glad for feedback to Sidney SN in reality. These situations has been for a tears because you likes me or love me, but also there are problems with someone’s from Central Europe especially, when I doubt about a my mixing:

I don’t want to introducing a people to a culture what is no a culture because behavior there. Liquid drum and bass is often as an intelligent music genre but in a Central Europe reality this music genre is as an open doors to neurofunk events and drug reality there in Central Europe. I don’t want be a person who by the liquid drum and bass introduce a people to a non-reality how often looks Central Europe drum and bass scene.

Link: bassblog.pro/sidneysn1404/lost-in-liquid-vibes-sidney-sn-dnb-liquid-mix-februar-2022