2024-08-14

Be happy

Sloterpark
 Due a my experiences in Czech with a techno communities through the years from 2001, and due a free tekno mainstream from 2003, when a free tekno shutdown even Creamfields in Czech, and a Czech techno people do a collaboration with a free tekno, I am an happy for a my imaginations about how could looks a techno community and that I believed in a vibes of tech-house, progressive and melodic techno and a proper techno, I am an happy because a my imaginations are an realized in Netherlands. Really I believed in a community of a normal and an inner and inside wealthy and a good looks people and in Netherlands is this a realizing. I think Netherlands techno community a looks as a were a my imaginations about a society. I can enjoy these event without a fear due a common values there. I have only a fear say this aloud. When I said something about a liquid event in December 2022 something was a not good for. A people are not everywhere the same. World is about a people. Like a looks an inner spaces, a looks a worlds. As when somewhere is a techno something by a common citizens with a good inner values. For example, in Netherlands is also a mainstream a gabba. I say nothing about because a Netherlands values in a gabba. In 10:45pm when I went from Love Land shuttle bus to Sloterdijk, there sounds everywhere around me a tech-house, techno, progressive and a gabba. I thought that a techno is from Love Land, but this didn’t sound as from Love Land because when I went few steps I listened another music. And I found that a music is to listening from everywhere around. And gabba was to listening also from a cars around. A truth is also, Netherlands open air events have an end during midnight. So when I went to Sloterdijk in Amsterdam was an edge of all events around in the Amsterdam area. Somewhere a man is on a balcony and provocative in 11:00pm started a weird bass that a man think that on a balcony is at a sound system. This is also a political truth. Or now is ten days after that is a date of this article and I am in a bed and during 1:30am started a free tekno party. When this I see, this is when a assholes say, Look on us We are the stupidest in Europe. In 30 or less old even without teeth’s that even a indigenous people don’t see. And when a decibel scale is also put out a norms, a free tekno continues. On ADE’s is no one who could want be a days without a body washing as somewhere is a common smell for a ?people when they are on a wannabe event. In a way, someone can be happy that somewhere exists a real civilized society and a weirdos are especially a weirdos by an own dirty that an sound their desperate by their reality made on own. And I believe no one by these weirdos know as looks a Western society because they believe)d a own nonsenses because they are not educated people even about a reality out of Czech where is a their end station or destination for all times that I know about who are. This is also the truth about a Czech reality. For every times, when I arrived from Germany to Czech I have a feeling that this country is out a reality. It’s a change there when a man is everywhere in Western Europe and when arrived to Czech where a Western is not exist. I don’t want a uncivilized or antisocial behavior also during a daylights but I like a daylights events. It’s a beautiful when everyone can to see like looks a people around. I think when I go back from these daylight and sunset events I don’t doubt about how looks a day events. That is good on a daylight-sunset events that an event take a more hours for enjoying, and I can sleep during a night and in morning I am happy. Or a man can enjoy a night after on own in a private room. And in morning can be also happy. It’s as in a night trains and an ways when I see around a people that I don’t have a fear.