2024-10-03

Release Yourself

Sidney SN released a news, see on the link; A life in the Moments

 With the November GHOSTS I started with a mixes with little different themes than I had in a previous not so official BassBlog mixes or on Sidney SN SoundCloud. 

Although I had a doubts about a stats on BassBlog platform, November GHOSTS and Roots Of Everything got many plays I didn’t expected. From A life in the Moments I have a feeling that a plays will not so good as at the previous mixes from a series. I feel it for more reasons as is a vibes of almost whole the mix. 

A theme of A life in the Moments is little different than at previous two mixes but this mix has a connection to why I want an end for a vibes of the previous two mixes. 

In a way, November GHOSTS, Roots Of Everything and A life in the Moments are a mixes series because there are a specific themes and a specific liquid drum and bass with the deep drum and bass tracks mixing. I think mixing liquid drum and bass tracks with a less melodic deep drum and bass tracks is a good or interesting idea. But also for now I feel that this mixing is something I could want to stop because I have no interest about more sadness than I often feel from many realities of the current world. I don’t need did a things more worst with a theme of a my mixes.

In a way, Sidney SN has been about a positive vibes especially because a my naturally itself is that I mixed more mixes with a positive sense although for many people the same situations are a reason for a negative music. And also a negativism was being the reason why I started doubting about Sidney SN releases (in Lost in Liquid Vibes). Among other things, I stand still for a life thrills and what I do as Sidney SN is not everything as a Life Thrills. And for now, I don’t want feeding a negativism or a sadness. Although is a sad the end of A life in the Moments. But it’s fine in a way and it’s fine when someday releasing Yourself. 

I think A life in the Moments is a last mix of the series what Sidney SN started with November GHOSTS because now I have no interest about the same vibes. Probably now I want a new ways (of mixing itself) for Sidney SN. But someday I mean about a thing and when I write about this I have a new thoughts. In a way, I am surprised that Sidney SN mixes still work. I had no predictions that Sidney SN online mixes still will exist in 2024. But the same, I had no predictions about a support I have as I had no predictions about a problems because Sidney SN itself. I still just thank for everything I had already. And a truth is, among other things, a series also was being about a situations. 

And what forming my mixes are also a realities. I know about a positive places and countries why I could mixing vibes of these places as I know about a places what forced me for mixing about something what is not exist on an)other better living places. Someday I am confused because I think a vibes someone couldn’t understand because my life exist between different realities what forming my mixing itself. But in a way, no matter what someone can’t understand because is not my problem that someone don’t understand or that someone don’t know about or someone rejecting a places and realities what I like or I don’t like. 

In a past (2015, 2016), when in my headphone I listened a liquid drum and bass from Chilloutbear platform, I said to myself that is not my problem that people around don’t understand the vibes or that they are depressive person and not positive as is a liquid vibes with a sad liquid drum and bass lyrics or means or with positive liquid lyrics or means. The same I often feel now that a people around can’t understand my liquid drum and bass and when there are often these situations I often laughing because of it. But on the other side, misunderstanding or also rejecting a better realities or a basic human rights and freedoms was being a reason for an issues. 

And in a way, I don’t know if is a good idea mixing something with a connections to myself. I think when I do something as it, there can exist a predictions that everything have a connection to my reality or to reality around me. But is not the truth that everything take a connection with me. In a way, the same making many artists that something have a connection to their person or no.

 Tracklist: 1. Phloem – On The Line (Galacy) 2. The Sauce – Round The Corner (The Sauce Recordings) 3. IYRE – Drifting Sideways (Soulvent Records) 4. Mistrust – Dreamer (Shogun Audio) 5. V Dubz, Y-Zer – Parma Cheese (Biological Beats) 6. Nymfo – Bread And Butter (Computer Integrate) 7. Arpxp feat. Alibi – One Week Before (SUNANDBASS Records) 8. Logistic feat. SOLAH – Dawn Treader (Hospital Records) 9. Data 3 – String Theory (Innerground Records) 10. Seathesky – Take Away The Pain (Offworld Recordings) 11. Edlan – Rewind (Fokuz Recordings) 12. Silence Groove – The Bells (Offworld Recordings) 13. Ekko And Sidetrack feat. Sam M – Release Yourself (Viper Recordings) 14. Loulid – It’s Fine (Liquid Flow) 15. Edlan feat. TZ – Strictly Lone (ATNMY)