2026-08-13

Antisocial Behavior

 I have to write something again about life in a certain country. I don’t even need to explain that what follows is not an isolated case. This is one of the reasons why Sidney SN is an influencer.

One of many examples is Dickies shorts. They look decent, and that is also why I like them. Despite all the familiar forms of hatred, I am still sometimes surprised by something.

One example is the idea that I must deliberately wear these Dickies shorts, apparently as a provocation towards certain people who are offended by me and by social habits that, in my opinion, are also the norm in Western society itself, or in Germany. To me, these people in the certain country lack basic civilized social manners and behavior when they see a problem with someone simply dressing decently and cleanly.

I don’t understand why I should wear more decent or attractive clothes as a form of provocation, rather than simply because I like these clothes. I like quality things, quality of life, quality food, and good hygiene. A reason why I like values of the west side of Europe. In my opinion, I live in a civilization, and civilization is not about living in a way that resembles indigenous or primitive habits — habits that were historically determined by the times people lived in, rather than by having a choice. 

Since I am talking about social behavior and norms, in my opinion, one of the reasons why the spread of free tekno is restricted in the Benelux countries or England is literally this antisocial behavior. In the country mentioned above, it seems that similar antisocial behavior is quite a social norm, when an ordinary citizen actually sees normal social or civilized behavior as a problem or provocation towards their person.