2024-05-12

Stay creeper in daylight

 I don't know how it happened, but during 2023 I realized that I am as an influencer. I wanted only mixing sweet music what I like or I love, but my person is probably very well known at public by... This know people across Europe more like me.

Perhaps I don't understand how it is possible that quite a few people know what I write on a blog.

Maybe much more someday I don't understand what there was everything during the last three years by many people to my person.

I didn't have any predictions for being probably pretty very well known person at European public. Often I don't have any words when I see a smile to my person or interest about my person through Europe.

In a way, liquid drum and bass messenger is also a truth? I think liquid drum and bass is nothing mainstream, but now this music genre could know much more people.

Maybe someday when you take an energy from a world these worlds get the energy to you. Or places, smiles, sadness, pain, experiences, adventures, approaches... get to you vibes for being in the world with something for be a very well known person.